Skip to content
- 1 bag of spring mix salad
- 1 bag of pine nuts
- 1 pear
- 8 oz of praline pecans
- 1 package of Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Take the butter and the pine nuts and put them in a sauté pan cold.
- Turn up the heat to medium.
- Cut the pear into bite size pieces while you wait for the pine nuts.
- When the butter starts to sizzle agitate the pan to keep them from sticking.
- Stir until the pine nuts until slightly darker then when you started. They should give off a nice smell.
- Put the pecans in a bag to crush into small pieces.
- Now take all the parts and throw them into a large bowl and mix.
- Lastly, season to taste with Balsamic vinaigrette and enjoy.